Maintain Your Oral Health With Help From Our Team
Our experienced dentist provides quality preventive care as part of our commitment to your overall oral health. To help maintain your healthiest and happiest smile, Dr. Ouellette recommends that you visit Dream Dental Services twice a year for regular dental exams and teeth cleaning in Altamonte Springs, FL, and the Orlando and Castlebury, FL, areas.
Enjoy Your 5-Star Dental Exam at Dream Dental Services
As part of your regular oral health exam, our registered dental hygienist will perform a professional dental cleaning. This cleaning will remove tartar and plaque from your teeth both above and below your gum line. Even the most careful at-home brushing and flossing methods don’t fully clean the tartar and plaque off your teeth. However, our special dental instruments can get rid of anything that stubbornly clings to your smile. In addition, our complete dental cleaning also includes thorough teeth polishing to remove any residual stains or plaque.
Once your teeth have been cleaned and polished, Dr. Ouellette will perform a thorough dental exam to ensure that you go home free of any underlying dental concerns. Your exam will address the following:
- Digital X-Rays – If necessary, we will take dental x-rays to find decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss.
- Oral Cancer Screening – We check your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum Health Screening – The gums and bone around your teeth will be examined for any signs of periodontal (gum) disease.
- Check for Tooth Decay – We test the surfaces of all your teeth to ensure that no decay or cavities are forming.
- Examine Existing Restorations – If you already have any fillings, crowns, or other dental restorations, we evaluate each of these to confirm that they are still in strong shape.
After you have a clean bill of dental health, don’t forget to continue your valuable at-home brushing and flossing regimen.
Schedule Your Dental Cleaning in Altamonte Springs, FL & the Orlando & Castlebury, FL, Areas
To experience our award-winning dental care, schedule your appointment today by calling (407) 862-7000 or using our convenient online form. For patients interested in dental implants, please schedule your Free Implant Consultation. Your consultation includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Digital X-Rays
- Complete Exam
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Get Started
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process, flexible payment options, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you along your journey to your best smile!